Thursday, January 30, 2014

Live-Chat with Jennie Allen & Register Now for the Upcoming Restless Bible Study


On Tuesday, I chatted with Jennie Allen, founder of IF: Gathering, and author of Stuck, Anything, Chase & Restless.

Join me for the 8-week Restless online Bible Study! Register here on FaithGateway. Every Sunday I'll send you an email leading you through your reading and video-watching and help you prepare for the week. I'll be sharing my personal journey as we go through Restless together and welcoming you to share yours as well.


So, are you ready for Restless? Invite a friend if you'd like. Invite your church group. Invite your Bible study to join in. Let's dream together! Let's figure out what's holding us back and throw it off! Let's run with all of our strength, flat-out for Jesus! Let's give Him all the glory! Will you join me?


1 comment:

  1. Restless together and welcoming you to share yours as well.free chat rooms

    ReplyDelete